TERMS AND CONDITIONS – WIN THE ULTIMATE FIJI FAMILY GETAWAY
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are able to travel to Fiji up until the validity period ending 31st October 2018. Booking exclusion dates apply: 16th September 2017 to 8th October 2017 and 15th December 2017 to 31st January 2018, 21st February 2018 to 5th March 2018, 13th to 30th April 2018, 24th June 2018 to 16th July 2018 and 16th September 2018 to 8th October 2018. Employees (and their immediate families) of Beach Street Surf Scene are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-factor spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Promotion commences at 9am on 1/08/2017 and ends at 5.30pm on 03/11/2017 (“Promotion Period”)
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period purchase over $100 in one transaction and attach a copy of the receipt, along with entry form and place inside Promotion barrel located at the front of any of the three (3) Beach Street Surf Scene locations (Warilla Grove Shopping Centre, Shellharbour City Plaza, 360 Surf by Beach Street).
- Individuals can enter multiple times as long as each Entry includes a valid receipt evidencing the purchase over the above stated amount. Each valid receipt can only be used for one (1) entry. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The draw will take place at 3 Burra Place, Shellharbour City Centre, NSW 2529 at 1pm on 04/11/2017 (360 by Beach Street store location). Beach Street Surf Scene may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid Entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults and up to three (3) children (children are to be under 12 years of age) to Fiji valued at up to $6,685. The prize includes:
- Seven (7) nights accommodation staying at De Vos – The Private Residence for up to two (2) adults and three (3) children sharing;
- Welcome cocktail and season fruits;
- All meals per day including breakfast, light lunch and dinners;
- Morning and afternoon tea including juices, tea, coffee and iced teas;
- Local beers, wines & non-alcoholic beverages in Happy hour 5-7pm daily;
- Picnic for 5 on one day of stay (weather permitting);
- Crab hunting;
- Babysitting for two (2) nights of stay;
- 2 x 1 Hour Massage (1 x massage for each adult during stay);
- FREE Wifi for 2 persons;
- FREE activities including kayaking, snorkelling, coral reef walking & baby shark feeding;
- Waterfall day trip for 5 on one day;
- Island day trip for 5 on one day.
The Prize is subject to availability and conditions.
The Prize must be taken between 2nd September 2017 and 29th March 2018 (exclusion dates apply: 16th September 2017 to 8th October 2017 and 15th December 2017 to 31st January 2018). In the event that the winner is unable to travel during the stipulated period then they forfeit the travel component of the Prize with no further compensation or liability to Beach Street Surf Scene. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
Once booked, any changes made to the travel that may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the cost of the Winner.
Any extension to the duration of the Prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking.
The Winner and their travel partner(s) are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
Beach Street Surf Scene Pty Ltd makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. No changes can be made to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued.
Unless otherwise specified. All other expenses associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner (and their companion(s)) including but not limited to travel insurance, spending money, incidentals, meals and beverages, mini-bar, room service, medical expenses, laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, service changes, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, transfers ground transportation and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner at check-in at the accommodation for all incidental charges.
- The Winner will be notified via email or phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The name of the winner will also be announced on www.beachstreetsurfscene.com.au from 04/11/2017 for a period of 30 days. All reasonable efforts will be taken to contact the winner. Beach Street Surf Scene Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrect email or mobile phone information provided. If the Winner cannot be contacted and the Prize remains unclaimed after 31/12/2017, a redraw will take place (subject to any directions from a regulatory authority) at 3 Burra Place, Shellharbour City Plaza NSW 2529 at 11am on 01/02/2018. The Winner of any redraw will be notified via email or phone within two (2) business days of the redraw and announced on beachstreetsurfscene.com.au from 02/02/2018 for a period of 28 days. The original Winner will have no claim to the prize.
The draw result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Beach Street Surf Scene Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, technical failure or any cause beyond Beach Street Surf Scene Pty Ltd control, Beach Street Surf Scene Pty Ltd may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, if required.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these Terms and Conditions, or cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion subject to applicable laws and the approval of the relevant authorities if required. All decisions by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entrants acknowledge that acceptance of the Prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By accepting the Prize, entrants accept that risk. In order to participate in the activities that form part of the Prize, the winner and their travel companion(s) must comply with applicable health, fitness, skill, balance, dexterity and any other requirements normally associated with the particular activity. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to safely undertake the Prize activities.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors and employees), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By entering this Competition, entrants consent to the stage or their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting entrants via the contact details provided by the entrant. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principals in the Privacy Act 1988 and any personal information entrants provide in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance to the afore mentioned Privacy Act 1988.
- The Promoter is Beach Street Surf Scene Pty Ltd (ABN 89 052 806 916) of 3 Burra Place, Shellharbour City Plaza NSW 2529 Telephone (02) 4297 7012.
- Authorized under NSW Permit LTPS/17/14935.